If you need to put your account on hold, temporarily or otherwise, uAttend makes it easy for you. As an admin, you can access this option at any time for your no-contract subscription. It is a good idea to export any reports or data you need access to before executing this action though.
- All account data is purged (permanently, with no recovery option) for accounts that are inactive for longer than 12 months.
- After performing this action, you will no longer have access to the account until reactivating your subscription.
- Refunds are not granted for "unused" features, devices, users, or services. See the End User License Agreement.
- Timeclocks and any other accessories purchased are not returnable (after 30-days). There is no option to return the devices to Workwell. Contact a local electronics recycler to research options (not at the expense of Workwell) for the responsible disposal of such equipment that you no longer have a need for.
To cancel your account, follow these steps. :
uAttend_cancel your account
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator profile.
- Click on the profile avatar in the upper right corner of the window.
- Click the My Account option from the menu.
- Click the CANCEL ACCOUNT button.
- Check the box that indicates your reason for leaving (listed below).
- I am closing the account temporarily as I have a seasonal business.
- I am closing my business.
- The uAttend system is missing features that I feel are necessary for my time and attendance needs. If yes, which features?
- I do not feel the system was a good value for the price.
- I had too many issues with the system setup or hardware.
- I switched to another time and attendance provider. If yes, which provider?
- Click the SUBMIT button.