In the archive section of the uAttend cloud portal, you can manage the Archived or Temporarily Inactive departments and employees on your account. From this section, you can also return departments and/or employees to Active status.
- Before archiving a department, edit the home department for any active employees to a department you intend to keep active.
- Archived and temporarily inactive employees do not count toward your price plan limit. As the admin, you are responsible for making any needed changes to your account price plan as you archive or add employees.
- Biometric data is purged for archived employees but preserved for temporarily inactive employees.
To view your archived departments and employees, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator profile.
- Click on the profile avatar in the upper right corner of the window.
- Click the My Account option from the menu.
- Click the Archives tab.
- You could click the Unarchive button to return a department or employee to Active status.