Enjoy instant access to your account's payment history. Itemized invoices and payment statements are ready for you to view, download, or print from your admins-only area of the cloud portal.
- There is no annual contract or commitment to use uAttend. Membership is on a month-to-month basis, and you can cancel at any time.
- Your fees will be automatically charged monthly to your preferred payment form.
- A tax exemption can be applied for with the proper documentation.
- Refunds are not granted for "unused" features, devices, users, or services. See the End User License Agreement.
- As an administrator, you can access and edit the billing information and change the price plan or any optional features on your account.
- If your account was closed for non-payment, you would need to update your billing info and make a payment before the account can be accessed.
To view your account invoice and payment history, follow these steps. :
Viewing invoices and payments
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator profile.
- Click on the profile avatar in the upper right corner of the window.
- Click the My Account option from the menu.
- Click the Invoices and Payment tab.
- Click the Invoice ID or Payment ID for the intended date.
- Press Ctrl+P to see options for printing the page or to print to PDF.