Need to update your payment info? As an administrator, you can access or edit the billing information on your account through the cloud portal. You also have full access to your account’s payment history, complete with itemized invoices.
- US region accounts must use a US-based address for billing/shipping. To create an account for a different region, use the corresponding Dealer ID when creating your account from the signup page.
- Itemized invoices and payment statements are ready for you to view, download, or print from your admins-only area of the cloud portal.
- If your account was closed for non-payment, you would need to update your billing info and make a payment before the account can be accessed.
- There is no annual contract or commitment to use uAttend. Membership is on a month-to-month basis and you can cancel at any time.
- For your convenience, we accept eChecks, Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, JCB, and Diners. If you prefer to pay with a traditional check, please use the chat feature in your cloud portal to reach out.
- Your fees will be automatically charged monthly to your preferred payment form.
- You are able to work with our Accounting team to pay annually (as opposed to monthly) if that is your preference. Use the chat feature in your cloud portal to get in touch.
To edit your account billing information, follow these steps.
Editing the billing information
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator profile.
- Click on the profile avatar in the upper right corner of the window.
- Click the My Account option from the menu.
- Click the Bill To tab.
- Click the EDIT button for the different billing options to make changes.
- Enter your intended selections for billing: payment method, name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Click the SAVE button for the different billing options to save your changes.