Accessing the uAttend portal is simple and secure, through your custom login URL. Distribute the URL created at signup to other admins, the supervisors, and employees who you want to access the cloud portal for your account. You assign the credentials and permissions for your users so you can control what options they can access.
- The first thing needed to log in is your account site URL. Anyone you intend to have web access will need this URL, so share it with your team members when you deliver the usernames and passwords you create for them.
- Login credentials and basic permissions can be configured in bulk for all the users on your account using the uAttend Utility tool.
- You could restrict your users' ability to log in to the uAttend cloud portal over the web to specific locations, based on IP address.
- If the login page does not display your company name and prompts your users to enter their email address to find the account (as pictured below), they are not using your account site URL and should close the window, contact their administrator (you), and request the account site URL be shared so they can access the web portal.
Not using account site URL login page
- For the reset password option on the login page to function, the admin (you) must enter an email address on the user's profile for the password reset link to be sent to. If a user needs to reset their password, they should contact their administrator (you) and request their password be reset. Click here for instructions.
- If a user sees a lock on the screen when they log in to the web portal, their permissions have not been configured on their profile. They should contact their administrator (you) and request the needed permissions (web punching, viewing the timecard, timecard edits, tips, expenses, benefit accrual balances, or submitting a time-off request).
To log in to the uAttend cloud portal on the web, follow these steps. :
Logging in to the uAttend cloud portal on the web
- Open a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc.) on your device.
- Navigate to your account login Site URL.
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark the page (if not already saved).
- Enter your Username.
- Enter your Password.
- Click the Login button.