Below you will find information regarding uAttend’s great timecard approval feature. Including approval status, also how and why to approve and unapprove a timecard.
- If a timecard has been edited, click the Recalculate button at the bottom right of a timecard before approval.
- You must enable/configure the timecard approval feature for your account before attempting the steps below.
- If needed, these settings can be modified at the department-level and/or employee-level.
- Timecards must be approved (if applicable) in the following order: Employee>Supervisor>Administrator.
- Timecards must be unapproved (if applicable) in the following order: Administrator>Supervisor>Employee.
- Timecards that have been approved by any role are locked and can not be added to or edited until unapproved by all roles.
To approve or unapproved a timecard, follow these steps. :
uAttend_approving and unapproving timecards
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click the Timecards tab.
- By default, the current pay period will be displayed. Click the Arrows around the date range or click on the date range and select a pay period from the list to display the timecard data from different pay periods.
- Click on the name of an employee from the list or use the click search icon toward the upper right corner to find a specific employee.
- To approve/unapprove this timecard click the APPROVE/UNAPPROVE TIMECARD button toward the lower right corner of the timecard.