After you configure an employee’s profile with the needed permissions, they could enter expenses using the web, mobile app, or a timeclock. As the administrator you could manually add them instead, but you can also add supervisors to your account and give them timecard edit permissions so they can perform this function.
- You must enable/configure the expenses feature for your account before attempting the steps below.
- If needed, these settings can be modified at the employee-level.
- Reporting on this feature can be displayed on the Expense report.
To add an expense to a timecard, follow these steps. :
uAttend_addings expenses to a timecard
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click the Timecards tab.
- By default, the current pay period will be displayed. Click the Arrows around the date range or click on the date range and select a pay period from the list to display the timecard data from different pay periods.
- Click on the name of an employee from the list or use the click search icon toward the upper right corner to find a specific employee.
- Click the ADD EXPENSE button.
- Click the drop-down menu and select the intended Code from the list for this expense.
- Enter the Date for this expense.
- Enter the Amount for this expense, along with an optional note.
- Click one of the SAVE button options (listed below).
- Save and Next
- Save and Close
- Click the E (expenses) icon on the line for the date an expense was added to view, edit, or delete the expense on the timecard.