In addition to the Holidays feature in uAttend, which automatically adds the holidays you create to the employees’ timecards, ad hoc holidays can be manually added to an individual employee’s timecard. As the administrator, you have this capability but you can also add supervisors to your account and give them timecard edit permissions so they can perform this function.
- You can also add and configure holidays for all your employees at once using the holiday feature.
- If needed, these settings can be modified at the employee-level.
- The method below is used to manually add a holiday for a single employee's timecard.
- After you've made the appropriate edits to a timecard, click the Recalculate button at the bottom right of a timecard.
To add a holiday to a single timecard, follow these steps. :
uAttend_adding holidays on a timecard
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click the Timecards tab.
- By default, the current pay period will be displayed. Click the Arrows around the date range or click on the date range and select a pay period from the list to display the timecard data from different pay periods.
- Click on the name of an employee from the list or use the click search icon toward the upper right corner to find a specific employee.
- Click the + icon on the line for the intended date to add an event to the timecard.
- Click the drop-down menu for the Punch Type option (listed below) and select the Benefit.
- Click the drop-down menu for the Benefit Type option (listed below) and select Holiday.
- Enter the Benefit Hours to add to the timecard for this holiday, along with an optional note.
- Click one of the SAVE button options (listed below).
- Save and Next
- Save and Close