If you or one of your supervisors need to view the original punch time on a timecard after an edit has been made, uAttend has you covered. This article shows you where to do that in your account.
- Edited punches are displayed in a different color than original punches on a timecard.
- Hover over an edited punch to display the time, date, user, and IP address associated with the edit.
- Manually edited punches do not recognize configured department-level settings.
To view the original punch data for an edited punch, follow these steps. :
uAttend_displaying original punches for an edited punch
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click the Timecards tab.
- By default, the current pay period will be displayed. Click the Arrows around the date range or click on the date range and select a pay period from the list to display the timecard data from different pay periods.
- Click on the name of an employee from the list or use the click search icon toward the upper right corner to find a specific employee.
- Click the DELETE icon on the line for the intended event to delete an event from the timecard.
- Click the EDIT icon on the line for the intended event to edit an event from the timecard.
- The original punch data will be displayed for the edited punch event.
- Click the CANCEL button.