Assign Users to Templates Follow
Manage a list of authentication templates that have been created at a device but not yet assigned to one of your employees. From here you can conveniently match the templates to their employees, completing their authentication template registration and allowing them to punch at the timeclock they created the template on.
- The method described in this article pertains only to the scenario where a fingerprint is registered at the clock first, and where the fingerprint ID number has not yet been added to an employee's profile. For instructions on how to add a fingerprint ID number to an employee's profile prior to registering a fingerprint template at the clock, refer to this article.
To assign a fingerprint template to a user, follow these steps. :
- Log in to your uAttend account as Administrator
- Click the SETTINGS tab
- Click PUNCH MANAGEMENT
- Click on the words ASSIGN USERS in green letters
- Find the fingerprint ID number in the list
- Click on the drop-down menu and select the employee's name
- Click SAVE