Hourly Rate Follow
In addition to calculating your employees' time, uAttend will also calculate gross pay by entering an hourly rate in your employee's profile. Follow the simple steps below to learn how.
- Supervisors can be configured with permissions to view and/or edit employees. Their responsibility can also be limited to certain departments, thereby limiting which employee profiles they can access.
- The hourly rate is used to calculate the estimated gross pay on some reports.
- The uAttend system does not currently perform any payroll functions.
To configure an hourly rate for an employee, follow these steps. :
uAttend_emloyee hourly rate
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click on the name of the intended user or click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of the window to search for an employee.
- Click the EDIT button on the line for the Hourly Rate option.
- Enter the intended Hourly Rate for this employee.
- Click the SAVE button.