Username and Password Follow
Assign, or update usernames and passwords here to give your supervisors access to uAttend.
- Usernames are case-sensitive.
- The password placeholder does not reflect the number of characters in the password.
- Be certain you are using your company login URL when logging into the web portal.
- The forgot password option will not be able to email a reset link if no email address has been entered on the user profile. Verify all applicable users have a valid email address on their profiles.
To configure a username and password for a user (admin, supervisor, employee), follow these steps. :
uAttend_username and password
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click on the name of the intended user or click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of the window to search for a user.
- Click the EDIT button on the line for the Username/Password option.
- Enter the intended Username and Password for this user.
- Click the SAVE button.