Supervisor Department Rights Follow
In uAttend, you have the ability to customize access to your department settings, preventing unauthorized changes for additional peace of mind.
- Users with a Supervisor role do not count toward your price plan's active employee limit. Time and attendance are only tracked for users with an employee role. To perform the supervisor and employee role functions, a user will require 2 separate profiles with different profile information (name, email, phone, username, etc.).
- Modifying an employee profile to a supervisor role will remove all time and attendance data associated with the employee role. Create a new supervisor profile instead to preserve the data for the employee role.
To configure the department edit permissions for a supervisor, follow these steps. :
uAttend_supervisor department rights
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click on the name of the intended supervisor or click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of the window to search for a supervisor.
- Click the EDIT button on the line for the Department Edit Rights option.
- Click the drop-down menu and select the intended edit rights option (listed below) for this supervisor.
- View Only
- Click the SAVE button.