Supervisor Group Punch Follow
In uAttend, you can give your Supervisors the ability to perform a group punch, clocking their team in or out in one move, details below.
- Users with a Supervisor role do not count toward your price plan's active employee limit. Time and attendance are only tracked for users with an employee role. To perform the supervisor and employee role functions, a user will require 2 separate profiles with different profile information (name, email, phone, username, etc.).
- Modifying an employee profile to a supervisor role will remove all time and attendance data associated with the employee role. Create a new supervisor profile instead to preserve the data for the employee role.
- Group punch pairs can only be created on the day of the event. Group punch pairs can not be successfully completed for dates in the past or future. (Only IN punches will be added to the timecards.)
- Groups can be as large as a single department. Multiple departments must be processed separately.
To configure group punching for a supervisor, follow these steps. :
uAttend_supervisor group punch
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click on the name of the intended supervisor or click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of the window to search for a supervisor.
- Click the EDIT button on the line for the Group Punch option.
- Click the drop-down menu and select ON.
- Click the drop-down menu and select the intended edit rights option (listed below) for this supervisor.
- Group Real-Time Punch
- Group Variable Time Punch
- Click the SAVE button.