uAttend's Caller ID Security feature is designed to be used in conjunction with touch-tone phone punching, with this feature enabled punches will only be allowed from phone numbers you’ve designated in your account.
- Supervisors can be configured with permissions to view and/or edit employees. Their responsibility can also be limited to certain departments, thereby limiting which employee profiles they can access.
- Provide employees with the phone number you selected for this feature along with the PIN number you enter on their profile.
- Caller ID restrictions can be applied to employees.
To configure Caller ID security for an employee, follow these steps. :
uAttend_caller ID security
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click on the name of the intended employee or click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of the window to search for an employee.
- Click the EDIT button on the line for the Caller ID Security option.
- Click the drop-down menu and select YES/NO to Enable/Disable the caller ID restriction for this employee.
- Click the SAVE button.