Employee IP Login Security Follow
For an additional layer of security, your uAttend account gives you the option to assign IP address security to an employee’s profile, with this option enabled, web punches performed by the employee can only be performed from within a network you’ve added, such as your office network, details below.
- Supervisors can be configured with permissions to view and/or edit employees. Their responsibility can also be limited to certain departments, thereby limiting which employee profiles they can access.
- Provide employees with your company's login URL along with the username and password you enter on their profile.
- IP address restrictions can be applied to employees.
To configure IP login security for an employee, follow these steps. :
uAttend_IP login security
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click on the name of the intended employee or click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of the window to search for an employee.
- Click the Punch Management tab.
- Click the EDIT button on the line for the IP Login Security option.
- Click the drop-down menu and select YES/NO to Enable/Disable the IP login restriction for this employee.
- Click the SAVE button.