As an employee, you can use the uAttend cloud portal to submit a time-off request after your administrator has configured your profile to do so.
- Your admin may have imposed an IP address restriction on your ability to access the web portal.
- You will need your Company login site URL when accessing the web portal. Reach out to your admin for this information.
- Contact your administrator for timecard corrections and/or to resolve access issues in your profile.
To submit a time off request using the uAttend cloud portal, follow these steps. :
uAttend_submitting a time off request
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an employee profile.
- Click the Employee Services tab.
- Click the Add Request button.
- Click the start date and end date for your request. Just click one date for a single day time off request.
- Click the Confirm button.
- Allocate the intended benefit hours (Enter 00:00 to request unpaid time off) to the intended benefit pay code (listed below) for each day of the request.
- VAC, SIC, HOL, OTH
- Click one of the save button options (listed below).
- Save and Add New