As the account admin, you will want to be able to effectively manage the timeclocks on your account. The articles here are meant to give you an understanding of the features and functions of your (DR2500, DR2000) device(s).
- There are also settings and features to configure in the cloud portal that relate to your (DR2500, DR2000) timeclock(s).
- You will need your company ID (to find your account) and have access to the administrator email address (to receive an activation code) when adding a new timeclock to your account.
- Verify with your IT department that the timeclock has been allowed free communication (to and from our servers) on all ports and to/from all addresses on the lists in this article.
To synchronize the account data with the device, follow these steps. (DR2500, DR2000) :
- Tap the screen.
- Enter your eight-digit super administrator passcode and press ENTER.
- If this is your first time accessing this menu, enter the default password 31468912. You will be prompted to create a new super administrator password.
- Select DEVICE.
- Select SYNC DATA.