Download and Install the uAttend mobile app Follow
Check out this article to find out how to download and install the uAttend smartphone application
- Some smartphone models may not be compatible. Updates to the Android operating system version may affect compatibility. Due to the large number of device manufacturers in the Android ecosystem, it is not feasible to maintain a list of compatible devices. If your device displays "This app isn't available for your device because it was made for an older version of Android" when attempting to download the uAttend application, it is likely that the device is not yet supported for use with the application.
- Access permissions must be allowed for the app and location services must be turned on.
- The account administrator (you) must configure access for any employees and/or supervisors you intended to use the mobile app. The uAttend Utility tool can be used to configure users in bulk.
- Geo-location restrictions can be configured to limit the location(s) from which the users can access the mobile app.
To download and install the Uattend mobile app, follow these steps. :
uAttend_donwloading and installing the smartphone app (android)
uAttend_donwloading and installing the smartphone app (iOS)
- Using your smartphone, open the Google Play Store or IOS App Store.
- Use the search function to find "uAttend". Do not select the uAttend Staffing option. This is a specialized product we offer for staffing agencies. Click here to learn more about uAttend Staffing.
- Select the option to download and install the uAttend app.
- Tap the option to Allow all the requested permissions.
- Open the app and tap the option to Agree to any terms and conditions.
- Proceed to log in to the app.