The Dashboard of uAttend’s smartphone application will provide you with an overview of your employees' punch status, including who’s in or away for meals and breaks. This article will show you what that looks like.
- You can impose a geo-location restriction on your users' ability to access the mobile app.
- Your users will need your company ID when installing the mobile app.
- You can configure your users to access the mobile app in bulk using the uAttend Utility tool.
To access and navigate the dashboard for the mobile app, follow these steps. :
- Upon opening the app for the first time you will be greeted by the uAttend logo. If you have already logged in and selected the Keep me logged in option, skip to step 5.
- Enter your 5 to 8-digit company ID and press the NEXT button.
- Enter your username and password.
- Press the LOGIN button
- Tap on a Status option (listed below) to display the list of employees currently in that status.
- Tap the Filter icon to sort the list of employees displayed by first name, last name, or department.
- Tap the department(s) from the list to select which departments you would like to display, then tap the Apply button.