Time Zone Follow
For maximum flexibility, uAttend gives you the ability to set a timezone for individual employees if needed. Are your headquarters in Illinois, but have a remote team in Virginia? Get more information on the solution below.
- Supervisors can be configured with permissions to view and/or edit employees. Their responsibility can also be limited to certain departments, thereby limiting which employee profiles they can access.
- The selected time zone for an employee will determine the timestamps for any punches they create, regardless of the timezone configured for the timeclock.
To configure a time zone for an employee, follow these steps. :
uAttend_employee time zone
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click on the name of the intended employee or click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of the window to search for a user.
- Click the EDIT button on the line for the Time Zone option.
- Click the drop-down menu and select the intended Time Zone option for this user.
- Click the SAVE button.