Employee Smartphone Punch Follow
If you have a team that is always on the move, whether they are on different job sites, or meeting with clients, then uAttend’s smartphone application has you covered. Read on to find out how to give your employees access to the smartphone application, how to apply geo-locations, and more.
- Supervisors can be configured with permissions to view and/or edit employees. Their responsibility can also be limited to certain departments, thereby limiting which employee profiles they can access.
- Provide employees with your company ID along with the username and password you enter on their profile.
- Geo-location restrictions can be applied to employees.
To configure smartphone access for an employee, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click on the name of the intended employee or click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of the window to search for an employee.
- Click on the Punch Management tab.
- Click the EDIT button on the line for the Smartphone Punch option.
- Click the drop-down menu and select YES/NO to Enable/Disable smartphone punching for this employee.
- Check the box for a Geo-location restriction (if applicable). The Global option allows smartphone punching from any location with data.
- Click the SAVE button.