Employee Department Transfer Follow
In uAttend you can give your employees the ability to punch in and out of a department that is different than their home department, for example, an employee whose home department is “Warehouse", but will perform deliveries for the week, can punch in and out of the “Delivery" department when they are performing deliveries and punch in and out of the Warehouse department later that day as needed.
- Supervisors can be configured with permissions to view and/or edit employees. Their responsibility can also be limited to certain departments, thereby limiting which employee profiles they can access.
- Employees will inherit the department-level settings from their home department. This will determine their configurations for things like breaks, lunches, overtime, start and end zones, lockouts, etc. This does NOT change when a department transfer is performed.
- The department transfer option is not available on the Professional series timeclocks (see the features and specifications help file for your timeclock).
To enable/disable department transfer for an employee, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click on the name of the intended employee or click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of the window to search for an employee.
- Click the Punch Management tab.
- Click the EDIT button on the line for the Department Transfer option.
- Click the drop-down menu and select YES/No to Enable/Disable department transfer for this employee.
- Click the SAVE button.