Employee Face ID Follow
For those using an MN series timeclock, this field in an employee’s profile is where you will see the assigned Face ID number. DR series devices do not require you to enter a Face ID in the portal. The registration is done from the device.
- Supervisors can be configured with permissions to view and/or edit employees. Their responsibility can also be limited to certain departments, thereby limiting which employee profiles they can access.
- The use of any biometric features will require acknowledging the biometric data disclosure.
- The template must also be registered on a timeclock (MN Series) using the matching face ID to associate it with the employee.
- Once registration is complete (on the portal and timeclock), a template can be transferred to other timeclocks (same model ONLY) on your account by uploading the intended templates from the portal and downloading them to the intended timeclock.
To configure a face ID for an employee, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click on the name of the intended employee or click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of the window to search for an employee.
- Click the Punch Management tab.
- Click the EDIT button on the line for the Face ID option.
- Enter the intended face ID number for this employee.
- Click the SAVE button.