Tips at the User Level Follow
This feature, as with many others in uAttend can be enabled or disabled at the user level.
- Supervisors can be configured with permissions to view and/or edit employees. Their responsibility can also be limited to certain departments, thereby limiting which employee profiles they can access.
- Tips must be enabled before the feature can be enabled for employees.
- Tips can also be manually added to a timecard.
To configure an employee to add tips, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click on the name of the intended employee or click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of the window to search for an employee.
- Click the Employee Services tab.
- Click the EDIT button in the User Settings section.
- Click the EDIT button on the line for the Add Tip to System option.
- Click the drop-down menu and select YES.
- Click the SAVE button.