As an employee, you can access the uAttend cloud portal after your administrator has configured your profile to do so.
- Your admin may have imposed an IP address restriction on your ability to access the web portal.
- You will need your Company login site URL when accessing the web portal. Reach out to your admin for this information.
- Contact your administrator for timecard corrections and/or to resolve access issues in your profile.
- If the login page does not display your company name and prompts your users to enter their email address to find the account (as pictured below), you are not using your account site URL and should close the window, contact your administrator, and request the account site URL, username, and password be shared so you can access the web portal.
Not using account site URL login page
- For the reset password option on the login page to function, the admin must enter an email address on your profile for the password reset link to be sent. If you need to reset your password, you should contact your administrator and request your password be reset. Click here for instructions.
- If you see a lock on the screen when you log in to the web portal, your permissions have not been configured on your profile. You should contact your administrator and request the needed permissions (web punching, viewing the timecard, timecard edits, tips, expenses, benefit accrual balances, or submitting a time-off request).
To log in to the uAttend cloud portal on the web, follow these steps. :
Logging in to the uAttend cloud portal on the web
- Open a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc.) on your device.
- Navigate to your account login Site URL.
- Press Ctrl+D to bookmark the page (if not already saved).
- Enter your Username.
- Enter your Password.
- Click the Login button.