As an employee, you can use the uAttend cloud portal to enter your expenses after your administrator has configured your profile to do so.
- Your admin may have imposed an IP address restriction on your ability to access the web portal.
- You will need your Company login site URL when accessing the web portal. Reach out to your admin for this information.
- Contact your administrator for timecard corrections and/or to resolve access issues in your profile.
To enter expenses using the uAttend cloud portal, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an employee profile.
- Click the Employee Services tab.
- Click the Add Expense button.
- Click the drop-down menu and select the intended Expense Code.
- Enter the Amount of the expense.
- Enter the date for the expense or click the Calendar icon and select the date.
- Add an optional Note.
- Click one of the save button options (listed below).
- Save and Next
- Save and Close