As an employee, once your uAttend account Administrator has given you access permissions to the smartphone application, you can easily add expenses directly from your iOS or Android device.
- Your admin may have imposed a geo-location restriction on your ability to access the mobile app.
- You will need your company ID when installing the mobile app. Reach out to your admin for this information.
- Contact your administrator for timecard corrections and/or to resolve access issues in your profile.
To enter expenses using the mobile app, follow these steps. :
uAttend_adding expenses on the mobile app
- Upon opening the app for the first time you will be greeted by the uAttend logo. If you have already logged in and selected the Keep me logged in option, skip to step 5.
- Enter your 5 to 8-digit company ID and press the NEXT button.
- Enter your username and password.
- Press the LOGIN button.
- Tap the Time Card icon.
- Select a date and tap the Expense tab.
- Tap on the pencil icon to add an expense.
- Select the intended expense code from the list of authorized expense codes, then tap the Next button.
- Enter the amount for the expense and tap the NEXT button.
- Tap on the add note button to leave an optional note with your submission.