As an employee, once your uAttend account Administrator has given you access permissions to the smartphone application, you can easily request time off directly from your iOS or Android device.
- From the time off section of the mobile app, you can view their benefit hour balances, pending time off requests, and the history of previous time off requests.
- Your admin may have imposed a geo-location restriction on your ability to access the mobile app.
- You will need your company ID when installing the mobile app. Reach out to your admin for this information.
- Contact your administrator for timecard corrections and/or to resolve access issues in your profile.
To submit a time off request using the mobile app, follow these steps. :
uAttend_time off requests on the mobile app
- Upon opening the app for the first time you will be greeted by the uAttend logo. If you have already logged in and selected the Keep me logged in option, skip to step 5.
Enter your 5 to 8-digit company ID and press the NEXT button.
Enter your username and password.
Press the LOGIN button.
- Press the More button near the lower right corner of the screen.
- Press the Time Off option.
- Press the Request Time Off button.
- Tap on the start date for your time off request.
- Tap the end date for your time off request. Skip this step if you are only requesting one day off.
- Press the Next button.
- Select the time off type you are requesting from the options displayed (listed below).
- Review and edit, if applicable, the benefit hours requested for each day of your time off request (Enter 00:00 to request unpaid time off).
- Press the Submit button.