User Settings for the uAttend mobile app Follow
Get your users setup with access and permissions for the options you want them to have when logged in the uAttend mobile app.
- Usernames are case-sensitive.
- An email address must be entered on a user's profile to use the "forgot password" option on the login page.
- Geo-location limits can be configured to restrict the location from which an employee can log in to the mobile app.
To configure an employee profile to use the mobile app, follow these steps. :
uAttend_configuring smartphone access for employees
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click the Users tab.
- Click on the name of an employee from the list or use the click search icon toward the upper right corner to find a specific employee.
- Click the EDIT button on the line for the Username/Password setting.
- Enter the intended username and password and click the SAVE button.
- Click the PUNCH MANAGEMENT tab.
- Click the drop-down menu for the Smartphone Punch setting, select YES, and (if applicable) select the intended geo-location restriction before clicking the SAVE button.
- Click the SAVE button.
- Click the EMPLOYEE SERVICES tab.
- Click the EDIT button for the User Settings section.
- Click the EDIT button for the View Timecard setting.
- Click the drop-down menu, select YES, and click the SAVE button.
- Provide your employee with your account company ID along with the username and password you entered on their profile.