Email Timecards from the uAttend mobile app Follow
For maximum convenience and mobility, you can email an employee timecard directly from uAttend’s smartphone app, keep reading to find out how it’s done.
- You can impose a geo-location restriction on your users' ability to access the mobile app.
- Your users will need your company ID when installing the mobile app.
- You can configure your users to access the mobile app in bulk using the uAttend Utility tool.
To email a timecard using the mobile app, follow these steps. :
uAttend_smartphone emailing timecards
- Upon opening the app for the first time you will be greeted by the uAttend logo. If you have already logged in and selected the Keep me logged in option, skip to step 5.
Enter your 5 to 8-digit company ID and press the NEXT button.
Enter your username and password.
Press the LOGIN button.
- Tap the Time Card tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Email Time Card.
- Tap the + button, then enter the email address(es) to send the timecard to or select a previous email address from the list.
- Tap the Send Time Card button.
- Add an optional note (if applicable).