Group Punching for the uAttend mobile app Follow
With uAttend’s smartphone app in hand, you can give your supervisors the ability to clock a group of users in simultaneously by utilizing the Group Punch feature.
- This function is only available to Administrators and Supervisors (with permissions). See your administrator to resolve access issues in your profile.
- You can impose a geo-location restriction on your users' ability to access the mobile app.
- Your users will need your company ID when installing the mobile app.
- You can configure your users to access the mobile app in bulk using the uAttend Utility tool.
To perform group punches using the mobile app, follow these steps. :
uAttend_smartphone group punching
- Upon opening the app for the first time you will be greeted by the uAttend logo. If you have already logged in and selected the Keep me logged in option, skip to step 5.
- Enter your 5 to 8-digit company ID and press the NEXT button.
- Enter your username and password.
- Press the LOGIN button.
- Select the More tab.
- Select the Group Punch option.
- Select the employees you wish to include in the punch, then tap Next.
- Select the department option at the top right-hand corner of the screen to filter by department.
- Select the Date of the Group Punch then tap Next.
- Group Punches can be made in Real and Variable time (depending on permissions for supervisors).
- Select the time of the Group Punch, then tap Next.
- Review the summary list of employees included in the group punch with the date and time listed at the top of the screen.
- Tap the Punch button to complete the punch.