Department Transfer from the uAttend mobile app Follow
As an employee, once your uAttend account Administrator has given you access permissions to the smartphone application, you can easily clock in and out of the departments that you need to directly from your mobile device.
- You can impose a geo-location restriction on your users' ability to access the mobile app.
- Your users will need your company ID when installing the mobile app.
- You can configure your users to access the mobile app in bulk using the uAttend Utility tool.
To perform a department transfer using the mobile app, follow these steps. :
uAttend_department transfer from the mobile app
- Upon opening the app for the first time you will be greeted by the uAttend logo. If you have already logged in and selected the Keep me logged in option, skip to step 5.
- Enter your 5 to 8-digit company ID and press the NEXT button.
- Enter your username and password.
- Press the LOGIN button.
- Tap the small blue circle labeled DT.
- Select a department from the list or search for the department by clicking on the search icon and entering the department's name.
- Tap the Transfer button on the bottom of the screen.
- The app will display a notification with the following punch data:
- Punch status
- Time and date
- Add a note (if applicable) to the punch by clicking the Add Notes button.
- Tap the X on the top right of the screen.