All uAttend timeclocks require a subscription to a cloud portal account. The (BN5000, BN5500, BN6000, BN6400/BN6500) timeclock is associated with an account using the account’s company ID. The company ID is displayed in the cloud portal, with the company name, in the upper right corner, to the left of your profile icon.
Download product manuals
- BN series
- Professional (5000) series
- Platinum (6000) series
- WIFI models (5500, 6400, and 6500)
- LAN only models (5000 and 6000)
- PIN punching
- Fingerprint punching (BN series)
- Break and Lunch punching (Platinum series)
- Department Transfers (Platinum series)
- Job Tracking (Platinum series)
- View hours worked in current pay period
- Dimensions - W 7 1/2”, H 5 1/2”, D 1 5/8”
- Weight - 1 lb
- Power - DC 5V-2A, cord length – 57”
- Operating - Temperature 0-45C
- Operating - Humidity 20-80%
- Screen - 1.75”
- Speaker -1W internal
- PIN (all models) - keypad
- Biometric (BN series) - fingerprint scanner
- Memory - 2000 fingerprint templates
- Ports - 80, 443
- WIFI - 2.4g b/c/g/n
- LAN - ethernet
- Web Servers (for whitelisting) -
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- The time clock is an electrical device. To reduce the risk of fatal electrical shock and fire, basic safety precautions should be followed, including the following:
- Read all instructions before operating.
- This time clock must be properly installed and located in accordance with these instructions before used.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not expose to water or any liquid.
- Do not place objects into the time clock.
- For best operation, plug the time clock into its own electrical outlet.
- Do not operate the time clock with a damaged cord or plug.
- If an extension cord is used, the marked electrical rating of the extension cord should be at least as great as the electrical rating of the time clock.
- Plug the time clock into a surge protector or uninterruptible power supply (UPS). If a surge protector is not used and there is a power surge, your warranty may be voided.