Check the App version for the uAttend mobile app Follow
Make sure that you are running the most current version of uAttend’s smartphone app to take advantage of the latest enhancements, follow the steps below to see how.
- You can impose a geo-location restriction on your users' ability to access the mobile app.
- Your users will need your company ID when installing the mobile app.
- You can configure your users to access the mobile app in bulk using the uAttend Utility tool.
To check the app version for the mobile app, follow these steps. :
uAttend_smartphone checking the app version
- Upon opening the app for the first time you will be greeted by the uAttend logo. If you have already logged in and selected the Keep me logged in option, skip to step 5.
Enter your 5 to 8-digit company ID and press the NEXT button.
Enter your username and password.
Press the LOGIN button.
- Press the More button near the lower right corner of the screen.
- The app version will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Update the app version through the iOS app store or Google play store as needed.