Manage punch compliance and maintain the integrity of your employees’ timecards. This widget displays the missed punches and even allows you to enter the time the employee should have punched, saving you time navigating to individual timecards to make the needed edits.
- You can customize your dashboard to enable or disable and rearrange the widgets displayed for you.
- Supervisors will only see data from their responsible departments on their dashboards.
- Employees do not have access to the dashboard.
To navigate the Missed Punches widget on the uAttend dashboard, follow these steps. :
uAttend_missed punches widget
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Scroll to the Missed Punches widget on the uAttend dashboard.
- Note the display options (listed below) for the information in this widget.
- View by Date or Employee - Select the intended option and click the APPLY button.
- All Departments or Select Departments - Select the intended option(s) and click the APPLY button.
- Select the intended employee to correct a missed punch.
- You can click the View Timecard button to navigate to the selected employee's timecard (if needed).
- To enter the missed punch, hover over the intended event to correct and click the Edit (pencil) icon.
- Enter the intended time for the missed punch and click the DONE button.
- To delete the existing punch, hover over the intended event to delete and click the Delete (trash can) icon. Click the YES button to confirm.
- To add a new punch, hover over the intended event to add a new punch and click the Add (+) icon.
- Click the drop-down menu and select a Punch Type option (listed below) from the list.
- In/Out - Enter the intended times for the event.
- Break - Enter the intended times for the event.
- Lunch - Enter the intended times for the event.
- Click the SAVE (check) button.