Deleting/Editing Punches on a Timecard Follow
In your uAttend you can input times directly, or edit missed punches as needed, keep reading for the specifics.
- You can configure supervisor profiles on your account to allow them to edit timecards for their responsible departments.
- You can configure employee profiles on your account to allow them to edit their own timecards.
- Use the Batch Report to manage timecards in bulk.
- After you've made the appropriate edits to a timecard, click the Recalculate button at the bottom right of a timecard.
To delete or edit events on a timecard, follow these steps. :
uAttend_deleting or editing an event on a timecard
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click the Timecards tab.
- By default, the current pay period will be displayed. Click the Arrows around the date range or click on the date range and select a pay period from the list to display the timecard data from different pay periods.
- Click on the name of an employee from the list or use the click search icon toward the upper right corner to find a specific employee.
- Click the DELETE icon on the line for the intended event to delete an event from the timecard.
- Click the EDIT icon on the line for the intended event to edit an event from the timecard.
- Make the intended edits for the editable options (listed below).
- Times and dates
- Optional notes
- Department (if department transfer is enabled for the employee)
- Job number, and if applicable the job detail number
- Benefit type
- Click the SAVE button.