Add Administrator Wizard Follow
Adding new administrators to your account is simple and efficient using the Add User wizard!
- Refunds are not granted for "unused" features, devices, users, or services. See the End User License Agreement.
- There are additional fees for additional administrators on your account.
- Users with an Administrator role do not count toward your price plan's active employee limit. Time and attendance are only tracked for users with an employee role. To perform the administrator and employee role functions, a user will require 2 separate profiles with different profile information (name, email, phone, username, etc.).
To add an administrator to your account, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator profile.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click the Add User button toward the upper right corner.
- Click the drop-down menu and select Administrator for the role.
- Enter a First Name and Last Name.
- Enter the intended Username and Password for this administrator.
- Click one of the SAVE AND CLOSE button.