Add Supervisor Wizard Follow
Adding new supervisors to your account is simple and efficient using the Add User wizard!
- Supervisors can be configured with permissions to view and/or edit employees. Their responsibility can also be limited to certain departments, thereby limiting which employee profiles they can access.
- Users with a Supervisor role do not count toward your price plan's active employee limit. Time and attendance are only tracked for users with an employee role. To perform the supervisor and employee role functions, a user will require 2 separate profiles with different profile information (name, email, phone, username, etc.).
- After following the steps below to add a supervisor to your account, access their profile, and assign a username and password (so they can access the cloud portal and/or smartphone app) and an email address (to find your account and reset their password if needed).
- Supervisors can also be assigned a specific email address and/or phone number for alerts.
To add a supervisor to your account, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator profile.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click the Add User button toward the upper right corner.
- Click the drop-down menu and select Supervisor for the role.
- Enter a First Name and Last Name.
- Click one of the SAVE AND CLOSE button.