You can enable or disable the earlyPAY feature for your entire uAttend account or for individual employee profiles.
- Invitations are sent via text message to employees.
- The invitation status is displayed for each employee on the list.
- After enabled, you can manage invitations using the earlyPAY widget on the uAttend dashboard.
- Visit Clair's expansive help center full of helpful information and answers to your questions.
- Contact Clair for questions about pay amounts and calculations, purchasing, banking issues, card issues, etc.
- The earlyPAY feature is only available for US region accounts.
- The phone number entered for the invitation must be able to receive text messages. A landline is not an option for this purpose.
- Only administrators can access the settings related to earlyPAY. Supervisors will NOT have access to these settings.
- Once enabled, your employees will have access to register from any updated DR or JR series timeclocks on your account. The timeclocks MUST be on the most recent firmware to support this feature.
- Entering an employee's pay rate (Users>General) accurately is important so they can access the correct amount.
- Once disabled, your employees will no longer be able to register and all syncing with Clair will stop.
- The employee will still have access to their Clair account if earlyPAY is disabled in uAttend.
- Timecard edits are only synced for the current and previous pay period. Future time data is not synced.
To enable/disable earlyPAY on your account, follow these steps. :
uAttend_enabling and disabling earlyPAY
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator profile.
- Scroll to the earlyPAY widget on the uAttend dashboard.
- Click the ENABLE button.
- Click the ACCEPT button.
- Click the slider button on/off to enable/disable the feature for your account.
- Check the box(es) for the intended employee(s).
- Enter a mobile phone number for each applicable employee.
- Click the INVITE button.