As an employee, you can use the uAttend cloud portal to start the registration process for earlyPAY after your administrator has configured your profile to do so.
- Your admin may have imposed an IP address restriction on your ability to access the web portal.
- You will need your Company login site URL when accessing the web portal. Reach out to your admin for this information.
- Contact your administrator for timecard corrections and/or to resolve access issues in your profile.
- Visit Clair's expansive help center full of helpful information and answers to your questions.
- Contact Clair for questions about pay amounts and calculations, purchasing, banking issues, card issues, etc.
- The earlyPAY feature is only available for US region accounts.
- The phone number entered for the invitation must be able to receive text messages. A landline is not an option for this purpose.
- Only administrators can access the settings related to earlyPAY. Supervisors will NOT have access to these settings.
- Once enabled, your employees will have access to register from any updated DR or JR series timeclocks on your account. The timeclocks MUST be on the most recent firmware to support this feature.
- Entering an employee's pay rate (Users>General) accurately is important so they can access the correct amount.
- Once disabled, your employees will no longer be able to register and all syncing with Clair will stop.
- The employee will still have access to their Clair account if earlyPAY is disabled in uAttend.
- Timecard edits are only synced for the current and previous pay period. Future time data is not synced.
To start the registration for earlyPAY using the uAttend cloud portal, follow these steps. :
uAttend_registering for earlyPAY
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an employee profile.
- Click the earlyPAY button.
- Click the Get Started button.
- Enter your mobile phone number (must receive text messages).
- Click the Sign-Up button.
- Click the Finish button.
To start the registration for earlyPAY from a DR or JR series timeclock, follow these steps. :
Registering for earlyPAY from a DR or JR series timeclock
- Authenticate at a JR or DR series timeclock. Your administrator will need to assign an authentication method to your profile (PIN, RFID, fingerprint, or face template). The timeclocks MUST be on the updated firmware to support this feature.
- Tap the earlyPAY button.
- Tap the Get Started button.
- Enter your phone number using the on-screen keyboard.
- Click the Signup button.
- An "Invite Sent" message will be displayed on the screen.
To complete the registration process, follow these steps. :
uAttend_acccepting the invitation for earlyPAY.
- Open the invitation you were sent and then open the link to the registration page.
- Enter your phone number again.
- Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click the Sign-Up button.
- A "Thank You" message will be displayed with a confirmation that a signup link was texted to your phone number.
- Open the text message from Clair and then open the signup link.
- Create a username and password for your Clair account.
- Enter your information in the registration form.
- Contact your account administrator if you are unsure how to fill out any part of the registration form.
- After completing the registration process a confirmation screen should be displayed.
- After you complete this registration, you can contact Clair support for additional questions about your account.