This article will walk you through enabling the scheduling feature for the first time. Enabling the Scheduling Feature will activate Scheduling for the account and only an Administrator can enable the scheduling feature. This will have to be done before any other Users can access the scheduling feature.
- Before using the Scheduling Feature, it must be enabled by an account Administrator. After enabled by an Administrator, Supervisors can be configured for access to this tab and feature. (Supervisors do not have access to the Scheduling tab until the Administrator completes the Scheduling Setup Wizard).
- Here is a short video explaining the setup process too.
To enable the Scheduling feature, follow these steps:
- Log in to the web portal as an Administrator.
- Click on the Scheduling tab.
- Click on the Get Started button. This will start the Scheduling Setup Wizard process.