The Schedule Overview page is the default landing page when you click on the Schedules Tab. This article will cover how to navigate this screen to view past and present schedules.
To navigate the Scheduling Overview, follow these prompts.:
If you have just finished the setup wizard, from here you will click on Create Schedule to create your first schedule and click here to go to the Create a Schedule Help File.
After the Setup Wizard has been completed, clicking on the Scheduling tab will land you on the Scheduling Overview Page.
- By default, the current day's schedule with Status for the current time will be displayed and the hour/minute format (Standard or Military) will reflect the uAttend account settings (found in the General tab under Settings).
- If no one is scheduled, you will see a page showing that there are no scheduled shifts for that day.
- If there are no published schedules at all containing today's date range, you will see a page prompting you to create a schedule.
- If there are scheduled shifts today, you will be able to view details like Employee Name, Position, Shift start/end time, and a Status Indicator (here = green / not here = amber).
- Shifts that ended prior to the current time today will be grayed out.
- You can navigate backward to view the schedule for yesterday (but not before yesterday) or you can navigate forward to view schedules for up to 7 days from today.
- You can also navigate day by day to view shifts from all published schedules for the next 7 days.
- If you click on a shift you will see expanded details, including shift template name and total hours scheduled for that shift.