Transferring fingerprint templates to like model BN series timeclocks is a two-step process started in the uAttend portal and completed on the individual device(s).
- Templates are not transferrable between different model BN Series timeclocks.
- This process is not required for templates that were registered on a JR Series timeclock, as templates are automatically transferred to new JR timeclocks added to your account.
- You will be required to complete the biometric data disclosure before accessing this feature.
- The steps in this article will upload the templates. Follow the steps in the linked article to Download templates to the device.
To transfer fingerprint templates, follow these steps. :
uAttend_tranferring fingerprint templates
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click the Manage Fingerprint Templates button toward the upper right corner.
- Complete the biometric data disclosure form (if displayed).
- Click the drop-down menu and select the intended timeclock to transfer templates to.
- Check the box(es) for the intended template(s) to transfer.
- Click the Submit button.
- Repeat steps 5-7 for additional timeclocks (if applicable).
- Complete the transfer on the intended device(s) following the steps on screen or in this article.