Download and Install the uAttend Mobile App as an Employee Follow
Check out this article to find out how to download and install the uAttend smartphone application
- Some smartphone models may not be compatible. Access permissions must be allowed for the app and location services must be turned on.
- Your account administrator must configure access before you can use the mobile app. You will also need the account company ID to log in for the first time.
- Your admin may have imposed a geo-location restriction on your ability to access the mobile app.
- Contact your administrator for timecard corrections and/or to resolve access issues in your profile.
To download and install the Uattend mobile app, follow these steps. :
uAttend_donwloading and installing the smartphone app (android)
uAttend_donwloading and installing the smartphone app (iOS)
- Using your smartphone, open the Google Play Store or IOS App Store.
- Use the search function to find "uAttend". Do not select the uAttend Staffing option. This is a specialized product we offer for staffing agencies.
- Tap the option to Allow all the requested permissions.
- Open the app and tap the option to Agree to any terms and conditions.
- Proceed to log in to the app.