We understand that you're requesting information on how to set up fingerprint templates and authentication for your employees, so we wrote these helpful guides to walk you through this process! Follow the steps in these articles to resolve any fingerprint errors that occur when attempting to punch using a fingerprint template on a BN series timeclock.
|This message displays if a user attempts to punch in, but their fingerprint template has not been registered or linked to the employee’s name in the uAttend account.|
|SORRY, USER NOT
|This message displays if a user attempts to punch in, but their fingerprint ID or PIN number has not been assigned to their user profile.|
|SORRY, USER NOT
|This message displays if a user attempts to punch in, but their fingerprint template has not been registered.|
Click on the links below to find out more!
- Features and specifications for BN series timeclocks (including networking requirements to avoid fingerprint errors)
- Biometric data disclosure
- Add fingerprint IDs in the cloud portal (step 1)
- Register fingerprints with the fingerprint ID on a BN series timeclock (step 2)
- Upload existing fingerprint templates to other like model BN series timeclocks (step 1)
- Download existing fingerprint templates to other like model BN series timeclocks (step 2)
- Search for fingerprint ID and View fingerprint ID on a BN series timeclock
- Delete a fingerprint template from a BN series timeclock (only removes template from a single timeclock)
- Delete or Reupload all fingerprint templates from a BN series timeclock (only removes template from a single timeclock)
- Set up an employee for PIN punching
- Employee report (to create a list of employees with their fingerprint IDs)
- Employee guide to the BN series timeclock
If you still have a question, feel free to click on the 💬 Support icon at the bottom right corner of the page, while you're viewing the article, or from your uAttend portal to get connected to one of our friendly and knowledgeable technicians!