If the earlyPAY feature has been enabled for your account and profile and the employees have already completed the registration process with Clair, you can reach out to Clair's Customer Success team for support with your account.
- See the attached document for frequently asked questions for employees.
- Visit Clair's expansive help center full of helpful information and answers to your questions.
- Contact Clair for questions about pay amounts and calculations, purchasing, banking issues, card issues, etc.
- The earlyPAY feature is only available for US region accounts.
- The phone number entered for the invitation must be able to receive text messages. A landline is not an option for this purpose.
- Only administrators can access the settings related to earlyPAY. Supervisors will NOT have access to these settings.
- Once enabled, your employees will have access to register from any updated DR or JR series timeclocks on your account. The timeclocks MUST be on the most recent firmware to support this feature.
- Entering an employee's pay rate (Users>General) accurately is important so they can access the correct amount.
- Once disabled, your employees will no longer be able to register and all syncing with Clair will stop.
- The employee will still have access to their Clair account if earlyPAY is disabled in uAttend.
- Timecard edits are only synced for the current and previous pay period. Future time data is not synced.
To contact Clair support, use one of the following options. :
- Call 1-888-HI-CLAIR (1-888-442-5247)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org