I forgot or don't know the passcodes to access the timeclock admin menus. (CB5000, CB5500, CB6000, CB6400/CB6500) Follow
We understand that you're requesting information on how to view and/or change the admin or super admin passcode for your timeclock. If you have forgotten the passcodes to access the timeclock menus, they can be viewed on the settings page for the specific device.
- Only the account administrator(s) can access the Settings tab.
- The displayed passcodes are only valid if your device firmware has been updated after mid-2020.
- If you have not kept the device firmware up to date, you may need to perform a factory reset if anyone changed the old default passcode (53178) in the past and forgot it.
To view the passcodes for a specific timeclock on your account, follow these steps. :
uAttend_ timeclock passcodes
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator profile.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click the Punch Management tab.
- Click the EDIT button on the line for the intended timeclock.
- The 5-digit and 8-digit timeclock passcodes will be displayed on that page.
Click on the links below to find out more!
- View your timeclock passcodes in the cloud portal
- Change your timeclock password (5-digit admin)
- Change your timeclock password (8-digit superadmin)
- Update the firmware
If you still have a question, feel free to click on the 💬 Support icon at the bottom right corner of the page, while you're viewing the article, or from your uAttend portal to get connected to one of our friendly and knowledgeable technicians!