Why is there a padlock on the screen when I log in? Follow
If you see a padlock on the screen when you log in, it means your admin still has to configure permissions for you to view your timecard and perform web punches. The articles linked below include the steps to accomplish that, along with a few related common tasks.
Click on the links below to find out more!
- Provide the ability for employees to view their timecard if you're setting them up for web punching.
- Enable web punching for an employee.
- IP address restrictions can be imposed on your employees' ability to access the web portal.
- Edit the username and password for an employee.
- Configure your whole team for web punching using the Utility tool.
- Employee guide to uAttend
If you still have a question, feel free to click on the 💬 Support icon at the bottom right corner of the page, while you're viewing the article, or from your uAttend portal to get connected to one of our friendly and knowledgeable technicians!