Prior to authorizing a warranty replacement, our support team must thoroughly troubleshoot the (CB5000, CB5500, CB6000, CB6400/CB6500) device and document the process and outcomes on a support ticket.
- Troubleshooting may involve testing the device at an alternate location and on an alternate network.
- Replacement (CB5000, CB5500, CB6000, CB6400/CB6500) devices are refurbished.
- The replacement device is shipped (ground) to a US address (no PO box).
- The warranty does not cover any form of expedited shipping.
- You are responsible for return shipping of the device being replaced (to avoid being charged for the replacement).
- Only the account administrator can submit a warranty claim for a replacement device (as the account will be responsible for the return shipping and charges for unreturned devices).
uATTEND DEVICE LIMITED WARRANTY
This Warranty covers all uAttend Devices and any Devices which may now or in the future be connected to your uAttend Account.
A. Warranty and Warranty Periods. Workwell Technologies, Inc. (“WWTech”) warrants only to the original Purchaser that the Device will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the time during which (i) the original Purchaser subscribes to the uAttend System, and (ii) until such time the Device has been replaced (the “Warranty Period”).
B. WWTech’s Obligation Under Warranty. WWTech’s sole obligation under the above warranty shall be to repair or replace Devices and parts during the Warranty Period. WWTech does not assume responsibility for delays in replacement or repair of products or parts. WWTech may, at its sole discretion, replace Devices with refurbished Devices. This warranty gives end users specific legal rights, and particular end users may also have other rights which may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
C. DISCLAIMER OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE GIVEN, AND WWTech EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to particular end users.
D. Limitations. No salesperson, representative, or agent of WWTech is authorized to make any guaranty, warranty, or representation that contradicts the terms contained in this Limited Warranty.Any waiver, alteration, addition, or modification to the warranties contained herein must be in writing and signed by authorized representatives of WWTech to be valid, binding, and enforceable. WWTech does not assume responsibility for any specific application to which any products or parts are applied including, but not limited to, compatibility with other equipment.All statements, technical information, or recommendations relating to the products or parts are based upon tests believed to be reliable, but do not constitute a guaranty or warranty. WWTech SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, DIMINUTION OF GOOD WILL, OR ANY OTHER SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM IN CONNECTION WITH WWTech PRODUCTS AND/OR PARTS. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to particular end users.
E. What May Void the Warranty. This Limited Warranty shall be null and void in the following circumstances:
- Modification or repair by the end user or any non-authorized WWTech service provider; or
- Improper use or installation, or damage by accident or neglect, by the end user or any third party, or intentional damage by the end user or any third party; or
- Failure of the end user or any third party to exercise caution to protect from electrostatic discharge damage and adverse temperature, or physical abuse; or
- Failure by the end user to follow the Return Appointment Process set forth below.
F. Return Appointment Process. As a condition precedent to the above Limited Warranty, the end user
- Obtain a return material authorization (RMA) from WWTech, which will include an RMA number that must be prominently displayed on the outside of the shipping container. Returns without an RMA number may be rejected by WWTech and immediately returned to end user, freight collect.
- Ship the items being returned to WWTech, freight prepaid, together with a written description of the claimed defect.
- Pack the items being returned in the original packing carton or equivalent. Damage in transit is end user’s responsibility and may be cause to void the warranty claim.
G. Transportation Costs. WWTech will pay surface freight to return products covered by this Limited Warranty. However, if WWTech determines in the exercise of its reasonable but sole discretion that the product or part returned for warranty service is not defective, or does not otherwise qualify for warranty service, the end user shall be liable for all costs of handling and transportation.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
The time clock is an electrical device. In order to reduce the risk of fatal electrical shock and fire, basic safety precautions should be followed, including the following:
- Read all instructions before operating.
- This time clock must be properly installed and located in accordance with these instructions before used.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not expose to water or any liquid.
- Do not place objects into the time clock.
- For best operation, plug the time clock into its own electrical outlet.
- Do not operate the time clock with a damaged cord or plug.
- If an extension cord is used, the marked electrical rating of the extension cord should be at least as great as the electrical rating of the time clock.
- Plug the time clock into a surge protector or uninterruptible power supply (UPS). If a surge protector is not used and there is a power surge, your warranty may be voided.